Landlords Property Management Services
we know that you have no shortage of agents to choose from….
With our Group-wide experience successfully managing over 5000 properties we understand what makes a tenancy work. That’s why we’ve created a better kind of letting agency, built with you, the landlord in mind.
Like you, we know that the local knowledge and personal service offered by good High Street agents is invaluable, but we don’t believe your income should pay for a network of shop fronts in a market that extends well beyond the High Street.
Like you, we’ve seen the growth in online agents. We like their competitive pricing and use of services like Rightmove, but we know that property management also requires year-round attention and the development of a great relationship between landlord, agent and tenant.
Best of all, we’re very competitively priced, despite offering so much more than our rivals.
key features at a glance
In House Rent Guarantee
- Ensures regular monthly payments
- No access period, rent paid instantly
- No hassle or additional claim forms
- Value for money
In house Tenant Referencing Service
- More in depth information gained to build a better picture of the applicants
- More flexible approach giving landlords an informed choice
Members of property ombudsman
- We follow a strict code of practice
- There is a redress if things go wrong
- Gives confidence that we are providing a better service
Free advice and guidance on safety measures in rental properties
- Protecting landlords from potential injuries claims against them
- Providing a safe home for the tenants
- Knowledge in HHSRS (unlike most other agents)
Only Approved Contractors used
- All contractors are fully referenced to ensure best practice
- No additional agent fee added to works ordered
- Best price offered by our contractors
24 hour emergency repair service
- Ensuring damage limitation and offering a better service to their tenant.
Free legal support service
- No charge for serving of notice
- No charge to prepare court papers (expertise to prepare court papers that most agencies do not have)
- Support in court
- Knowledge and experience in this area
- Ability to evict the tenants lawfully
- Only cost to landlord is the court fee (£355) and bailiff order (£121)
Great value for money
|Service||Set up Fee||Tenancy Renewal Fee|
|Let Only||90% of one month’s rent (75% + Vat) with a minimum charge of £390 (£325 + Vat)||£120 (£100 + Vat)
Set up Fee includes:
- Agree the market rent and find tenant in accordance with landlord guidelines
- Advise on refurbishment
- Negotiating contract
- Tenant referencing
- Signing tenancy agreements and other documents
- Issuing keys and documents to tenants
- Provide guidance on compliance with statutory provisions and letting consents
- Carry out accompanied viewings (as appropriate )
- Market the property and advertise on relevant portals
- Erect board outside property in accordance with Town and Country Planning Act 1990
- Advise on non-resident tax status and HMRC (if relevant)
Full management 12% inc Vat per month (10% + Vat)
- Collect and remit the monthly rent received
- Pursue non-payment of rent and provide advice on rent arrears actions
- Deduct commission and other works
- Completing inventory
- Protecting the deposit and issuing deposit documents
- Advise all relevant utility providers of changes
- Undertake 3 inspection visits per annum and notify landlord of the outcome
- Arrange routine repairs and instruct approved contractors
- Hold keys throughout the tenancy term
- Tenancy renewal
- Make any HMRC deduction and provide tenant with the NRL8 (if relevant)
- Serving relevant notices
- Preparing court papers with relation to eviction
- Carrying out end of tenancy inspection
- Negotiate bond deductions
- 24 hour emergency call out maintenance service
- Attendance at court/tribunal
Serenliving letting agency are members of The Property Ombudsman independent redress scheme.
A better kind of letting agency
- Over 30 years experience managing properties, confidence that we know are stuff!
- Qualified staff, confidence we know our stuff!
- Friendly helpful staff, listening to what landlords want and willing to go the extra mile
- Ethical approach, confidence that we will act in landlord’s best interest. Honest and trustworthy approach unlike many of our competitors.
- Resourced by the strength of the Pobl Group, we are not a fly by night agent, safe option, group expertise we can signpost to
This was a pleasant change from my experience with other lettings agencies, particularly around prompt communication and timely but reasonably priced repairs where required. I would have no hesitation in recommending the service you provide and hope that the standard continues in future.”
We’ll tailor this to your needs. We’ll talk to your first to find out what you need. We will help you understand what you need to do to get your property ready to let only and explain our fully managed service. Here are some of the services we offer:
• Valuation of your property and preparing it for let
• Advertising your property
• Carrying out property viewing
• Prospective tenant checks, including credit checks and references
• Collecting bonds and holding these in accordance with current legislation
• Completion of tenancy inventory
• Preparation and signing of tenancy agreements
• Advising utility companies of occupancy changes
• Collection of rent from tenants
• Dispersion of rental monies, as per your instruction
• Regular property inspections
• Property inspection at the end of the tenancy
• Fielding maintenance enquiries
• Arrangements to return bonds
first time landlord?
Don’t worry. We’ll take time to talk you through what you need to do to get your property ready for let and we will explain what being a Landlord involves.
If you are bringing an empty home back into use and need a small level of investment, we may be able to help you with this. Please ring us for more information.
want to talk about your property?
Call us now on 01633 678545 to find out more and arrange a free valuation of your property or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you.